Hello everyone!!

This is a blog about all the things in my life that make me smile, the big and the small. I hope you find your own happiness in the smiles of my everyday life :)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Devin :)

SO! Today was a pretty FANTASTIC day if i do say so myself.  So i met this guy devin...now iv known Devin for a while but i was never really friends with him.  BUT TODAY, i figured out that he lives 2 streets down from me!!!!! We've lived next to each other for YEARS and never knew it! hahaha but anyway i was on a 3-way call with him and my friend Nichelle and ALL Devin wants to do is play soccer...but it's extremely overcast and Nichelle and i were afraid it was gonna rain.  But all of a sudden Devin tells me to walk outside and THERE HE IS! hahahah. Anyway, long story short we played soccer, hung out at the park and just bonded! We have A LOT in common and im pretty lucky to have met him.  He's REAL. No fake bullsh**.  He's really cool and I'm lucky to have him as a friend :)

BECOMING CLOSE WITH FRIENDS LIKE DEVIN MAKES ME SMILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment