Hello everyone!!

This is a blog about all the things in my life that make me smile, the big and the small. I hope you find your own happiness in the smiles of my everyday life :)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Love...

Hmmm....love has always seemed to be a feeling no one can really describe or explain to the fullest degree.  I have a friend (for her protection) we'll call her Daisy :) and Daisy had been dating my other friend (for his protection) we'll call him John and they were so cute together!  The problem was that he is 19 and she's 15. So technically.....their relationship is illegal.  Well John's family believed that he should break it off for his protection legally and because he is leaving for college, but John is deeply in love with Daisy.  Now both John and Daisy are very close friends of mine and John came to me wanting advice.  BUT WHAT DO I SAY?!?!? okay, YES it's illegal and unsafe and YES it will be hard when he leaves for college BUUUUUT.......THEY ARE SO CUTEE! and they really are in love and ugh....it just sucks either way. So, i told him to sit down with her and discuss the situation and decide as a couple.  Well about an hour later Daisy texted me saying "we broke up.." SHITTTTTT!!!! now what do i do? Do you think their breakup is my fault?? Did i maybe convince John to break up with Daisy??? IDK, but i sure do feel bad! :( HELP ME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR OPINION!

No comments:

Post a Comment